At Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital we want your pet to feel right at home. The finest quality care is provided. All boarding dogs are required to be up to date on Rabies, Distemper Parvo every year and Bordetella every 6 months. All boarding cats are required to be up to date on Rabies and FVRCP every year. Flea prevention is also required to be up to date for the last 30 days for boarding.
- Large, spacious suites with bath mats, comforters, blankets, towels and beds. Please feel free to bring your own bedding also.
- Veterinarian supervised care 7 days a week - available for any medical needs that may arise.
- Constant supervision and housekeeping ensures your pet will stay clean and comfortable.
- Private and covered outdoor runs for your pet stretch their legs and enjoy the fresh air twice a day.
- On site spa for your pet's manicure and pedicure treatment as well as deluxe bathing and grooming services. Just let us know if your pet will need a groom or bath. They will be returned to you pampered and pleased.
- In the kennel we feed Gastrointestinal Purina Pro Plan dog and cat food. We do ask that if your pet is on a special diet or has a sensitive stomach that you bring their own food.
- For exotic pets, please bring their food, water bottle and any timothy hay (guinea pigs/rabbits).
BOARDING CHARGES (Per Night)